14th TAG-RAG meeting of the Atlantic Corridor - Lisbon
On the 7th of March 2018, in Lisbon, took place the 14th TAG-RAG meeting, an event bringing together the consulting groups of the Atlantic Rail Freight Corridor composed by the railway undertakings and owners/managers of the Corridor’s terminals.
The meeting took place in IP’s Operational Control Centre in Lisbon with the following agenda:
- News on the Atlantic Corridor
- Reserve Capacity for 2018 and the offer of Pre-Arranged Paths (PaP) for 2019
- Key Performance Indicators of the Atlantic Corridor in 2017
- Results of the Satisfaction Survey of the Atlantic Corridor in 2017
- Action plan to be implemented after the Rhine Alpine Corridor incident in Rastatt, 2017
- Presentation of the Train Performance Management Working Group’s activity, including TIS and OBI tools
The meeting’s supporting presentation can be accessed and the Minute of the Meeting can be downloaded , both annexes to the Minute can also be downloaded in this article.
After the meeting, the members enjoyed a tour to the Operational Control Centre’s facilities. Please find the OCC's presentation .
List of atendees: